To view this as a PDF in English, please click here. (A new tab will open)Family Learning Model Communication Update Jan. 2021
Si desea mirar como documento separado, por favor haga clic aqui. (Una nueva pagina se habra.)SPANISH Family Learning Model Communication Update Jan. 2021
Get help with rent, mortgage, utilities or car repairs
Ramsey County residents who have lost of income due to COVID-19 and need help paying for housing costs may be eligible for Emergency Assistance.
- Adults with children and those who are pregnant can receive up to $5,500 in housing assistance.
- Single adults can receive up to $3,000 in housing assistance.
- Families and single adults can receive up to $3,000 in utility assistance and/or for repairs for vehicles used for work transportation.
Emergency Assistance helps pay for:
- Past due rent and mortgage payments.
- A damage deposit.
- Utilities, including electricity, heat and water, when there is threat of disconnection.
- Car repairs for work transportation.
Attention ACC Families:
ACC is offering a nutrition distribution program . If you are interested, please contact Deb Wright, Nutrition Program Supervisor at 651-294-4657.