Get help with rent, mortgage, utilities or car repairs
Ramsey County residents who have lost of income due to COVID-19 and need help paying for housing costs may be eligible for Emergency Assistance.
- Adults with children and those who are pregnant can receive up to $5,500 in housing assistance.
- Single adults can receive up to $3,000 in housing assistance.
- Families and single adults can receive up to $3,000 in utility assistance and/or for repairs for vehicles used for work transportation.
Emergency Assistance helps pay for:
- Past due rent and mortgage payments.
- A damage deposit.
- Utilities, including electricity, heat and water, when there is threat of disconnection.
- Car repairs for work transportation.