A K-6 Comprehensive Literacy Program Enables Scholars to Access Complex Text.
Benchmark Literacy is a research-proven solution aligned to new State Standards and empowers both experienced teachers and beginning teachers with:
- 30 weeks of explicit comprehension-focused lessons for the whole class, small groups and intervention
- Assessment-driven instruction that is differentiated and includes responding to text
- Gradual release and built-in choice that supports the scholar’s progress and teacher’s creativity
- Precisely leveled texts for your full range of scholars, including English Language Learners and striving readers
- Leveled Reader’s Theater and diverse genres that engage scholars and extend learning
- Research-based resources and professional development that have been proven effective
- Interactive technology that motivates scholar learning, involvement and excellence
This curriculum is available in Spanish for our Dual Language program.