Academia Cesar Chavez is a public charter school serving over 530 students in grades PreK – 8th on the Eastside of Saint Paul. At Academia, we work holistically with our students and their families by building strong relationships and providing high academic standards in a fun, caring bilingual and bicultural learning environment.
We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join ACC in 2022-2023. We offer part-time and full-time positions.
Please note: Academia Cesar Chavez requires that you be fully vaccinated against or willing to undergo weekly testing for COVID-19.
A listing of our available positions can be viewed below:
- Bilingual & Bicultural Instructional Leader
- Preschool Teacher
- Elementary Classroom Teacher
- Middle School Teacher:
- Special Education Teacher
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Occupational Therapist
- School Psychologist
- Building Substitute Teacher
- On-Call Building Substitute Teacher
Non-Licensed Teachers/Support Staff:
- Educational Partner: Elementary School (Paraprofessional)
- Educational Partner: Middle School (Paraprofessional)
- Educational Partner: Special Education (Paraprofessional)
If you are interested, please send your resume and references to hr[at]cesarchavezschool.com
Positions open until filled.